Reader Queries: Loose Powder?

m.273 has a query:
Image Source
“Could you suggest a good loose powder for me?
I've always used compacts and all the loose powders I see seem to have a lot of shimmer. I can’t use shimmer on my entire face! I have very dry skin, fair to medium complexion, acne-prone. Please help me out!”
Thanks m.273 for your query.
I would suggest Lakme Rose Powder in 01 soft rose, it costs 80 bucks for a huge tub. You will get it easily at any lakme counter. It doesn’t have shimmer & is a very fine loose powder. You can read my review of it here.
Any suggestions for m.273 other than lakme rose powder?

Comments

  1. I wud go with Lakme too...n if a higher one needed..dan The Body Shop loose powder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting my query!!! And suggesting an affordable and easily available option...I'll get it right away. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also looking for loose powder and will surely try Lakme one .. Thanks Tanveer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently bought the Lakme rose powder and would highly recommend it.Although I would suggest applying it with a powder/kabuki brush instead of the puff provided.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oriflame has their airsoft loose powder which is good

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am using the TBS one in 03..and i love it.It gives a beautiful matte finish and lasts very long say 7-8 hours..in mumbai...but i think will try lakme too for daily use and keep TBS for the special days!!
    At rs 80 its a steal ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment. I will revert as soon as possible.

COMMENT MODERATION POLICY FOR ADDICTED TO BLUSH BLOG

I delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the post material was not carefully read. If you are not going to bother to engage with the post, I am not going to bother posting your comment.

I also delete ALL comments with links - even if the link is to your blog.

Don't be mean to other commentators - it serves no purpose other than showcase your own personality in a bad light.

Popular Posts