Lakme 9 to 5 Defining Eyeliner in Purple


Ok, let me make this clear. I am not a Lakme fan. For a long time I have experienced that they have very mediocre range of products that they sell at highly inflated prices.

Unfortunately I still feel that they sell at highly inflated prices, but I am beginning to come around their 9 to 5 make-up range. I still don't like their lotions and portions for the skin.
But their 9 to 5 Defining Eyeliner is really good. It lasts through the day. and they have this wonderful smokey purple with silver flecks, that is purple enough to bring out my green eyes and grey enough to be wearable to office. The silver flecks make it look funky. and I am in love with this.

Price: a hefty 299 bucks ladies.. All the same it is worth it.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular Posts